For starters, a formal notice – the administrator of this website is:
VEA Sp. z o.o.
- Nowy Świat 5/6,
Short version – key points
We care about your privacy and also about your time. That’s why we put together a short version of the core principles of privacy protection.
- When completing forms, placing any orders or simply contacting us you provide us with your personal data. We undertake to keep it confidential and safe and to not disclose it to any third parties without your express consent.
- We use analytical tools such as Google Analytics to gather anonymous information on your use of our website, including the subpages you visit, the time you spend on the website or how you switch between individual subpages. This involves the use of Google cookies.
- We use remarketing tools, such as Facebook pixel, to show you ads. This involves the use of Facebook cookies.
- Our website contains videos embedded from YouTube. By watching these videos you accept Google cookies associated with the YouTube service.
If you need additional information, read on for more details.
The controller of your data within the meaning of personal data protection regulations is:
Nowy Świat 5/6,
The purposes, legal bases and duration of personal data processing are described separately for each specified purpose of data processing (see below for a detailed description of the individual purposes of data processing).
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- right to demand access to your data, right to rectify it, delete it or restrict its processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to withdraw consent for data processing for a specific purpose if you have previously given such consent,
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of data.
You may exercise the above rights in accordance with the provisions of Articles 16 to 21 of GDPR by contacting us at
The provision of personal data by you is always voluntary, however, it is necessary to send a form or contact us.
Any personal data that you send us will be kept strictly confidential. We take all security and data protection measures required by applicable data protection regulations. Your personal data is collected with due care and protected against access by unauthorised persons. Your personal data will be processed solely within the European Union.
Invoices. If you are issued with any invoice by us, it means that we have processed your personal data for this purpose to the extent necessary for the invoice. In this case the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the compliance with the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all invoices issued form part of our accounting records, hence your personal data will by extension be processed for the purposes of such documentation for the period of time required by applicable laws.
Contact by email.When you contact us by email, you provide us with your email address as you are the sender of the message. Your message may also contain other personal data.
In that case, by getting in contact with us you provide us consent for the processing of your personal data.
Any of your personal data that you provide when you contact us by email will be processed for the sole purpose of responding to your enquiry. The contents of any messages that we exchange may be archived.
Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Cookies are small text files placed on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be accessed by our information and communication system.
Cookies let us:
- operate the website in accordance with your expectations,
- improve the pace and security of use of the website,
- optimise the functions available to you on the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use marketing tools,
- embed YouTube videos on the website,
- use social media integration.
Read on for more information.
First-party cookies. Cookies can be divided into first-party and third-party cookies. We use first-party cookies to ensure correct operation of our website.
Third-party cookies. Like the majority of modern-day websites, our website uses features provided by third parties and this entails using third-party cookies. Read on to find out how these cookies are used.
The use of the Google Analytics service entails entering a Google tracking code into the code of our website. The tracking code relies on cookies, however, it might use other tracking technologies as well.
Marketing. We use marketing tools provided by Facebook to show you ads on this website. For this purpose we have added to our code the Facebook pixel which tracks your visits. To this end we use Facebook cookies.
The use of the website involves sending requests to a server where the website is stored. Server logs maintain a history of server requests.
The logs contain information, such as your IP address, server date and time, your web browser and operating system. The logs are created and maintained by the server.
The data maintained in the server logs is not matched with specific users nor is it used by us to identify you.
The sole purpose of the server logs is to help with the administration of the website and they are not accessible to anyone other than the authorised website administrators.